Habitat for Humanity is a Christian based, volunteer driven, non-profit organization building homes in partnership with families in need here in the Rogue Valley. We welcome volunteers from all walks of life and backgrounds.
ReStore Home Improvement Center
This 13,000 square foot facility offers new and quality used home improvement and building supplies to the public at greatly reduced prices. The ReStore also carries furniture, paint, household items, miscellaneous house decor, office supplies, even children’s toys. Inventory changes daily!!! Because our operation recycles thousands of pounds of materials each year, we also help reduce the load in our local landfill.
*The ReStore’s net profits fund home construction projects in Jackson County*
- The Rogue Valley ReStore began operations in 2003.
- On average 100,000 pounds of materials are kept from the landfill each month because of the RV ReStore.
- ReStore items are sold at approximately 50% of the retail value.
- Over 50,00 items are donated annually to our Medford location.
- The Medford ReStore is one of approximately 700 Habitat stores located nationally.
- The ReStore operates with limited staff, volunteers are necessary to operate the store.
- Habitat’s partner families may earn sweat equity by volunteering in the ReStore.
- The ReStore does not sell item on consignment, or purchase any of the inventory.
- Habitat’s ReStore does pickups of donation material upon request.
- When donating to the ReStore, we will be happy to give you a receipt to make your donation tax deductible.